Thursday, April 8, 2010


A Welcome break!

Term 1 has been productive but hectic, a shock to see that a month has passed since my last blog. 'Murder Most Foul' is published and the 'Science Fiction' workshop went very well.

It is now time to prepare for the next round of units. Any Term 1 resources on my school site will need to be downloaded before next week when they will be removed in readiness for new units.


I will probably be removing/reworking some of the material on my other sites as well.

Have not had as much input into the HSC ning site as I would have liked. Lots of visitors but no-one has posted any new material. Will see how it goes this coming term but a lack of time seems to be a major stumbling block for most teachers.

I will be concentrating on Dystopic and Satiric texts with my seniors and drama and documentaries with my juniors and will post interesting resources as they are developed or are found en passant.

Hoping you enjoy the rest of your break,

Barbara


No comments:

Post a Comment